Very inspiring list from John R. Barker
1. Get to bed earlier. Get up earlier.
2. Pay yourself first. Learn to invest wisely.
3. Find one extra hour in your day for personal development.
4. Are you doing what matters most? Log your time and where you spend your money.
5. Greet others enthusiastically.
6. Record great ideas on audiocassette or on 3×5 cards, or notebook.
7. Set the tone before your week begins
8. Read magazines
9. Focus on your purpose; not results
10. Improve your communication skills